My name is Betty. I am a personal tour guide for Prague and Prague art galleries. I provide customised tours based on a prior communication with my clients so I can tailor the tour to meet precisely a personal interest of my clients. I can arrange country side tours for you too. For a true ArtLovers I arrange exclusive private meetings with the renowned Czech artists.
Why to book me as your personal Prague guide?
- The tour will be customised to meet your interests. All the details and itinerary will be discussed prior your arrival. I can recommend you hotels, restaurants, culture program, additional tours, other cities worth visiting in Czech so you can more effeciently plan your holidays.
- I will focus exclusively on you. You can ask all the questions you have to me. I have no other tour on a day you booked me for, so you can extend the tour in case you liked it and wanted to visit more. I will fully devote my time to you.
- I will adapt the pace to your convenience. You don’t have to follow a large guided group. It is me who will adjust my walking speed to you. In case of your walking disability I will plan the tour to your comfort. We can have a break and continue talking about Prague and Czech culture in some of traditional stylish cafés. My iPad is full of pictures related to discussed topics.
- You will walk around Prague with a professional and licensed guide with art history degree. Due to the “legislation mistake”, Prague tour-guides are not obliged to have a licence. It leads to the lowering of the quality. I have heard so many fantastic made-up stories and lies, from the not educated or trained guides in the streets of Prague. I was granted the right license and I’m still studying so I can always enrich the tours with interesting details and curiosities.
- You will not pay any extra to a reception desk as a last time booking fee. Such a fee can be even twice as much as the whole all day tour. That’s why is much better to book the tour ahead of your arrival and not to solve it on the place. You do not pay me any booking fee. I trust you.
- You will save time. You will not waste your time staring at a guide book, map or mobile app trying to figure out where you are and what is worth seeing around.
- You will meet a real local. Prague is my hometown and my whole family comes from Prague as well as generations of my ancestors. I am pride of my city and I want to share my passion with you.
I love art, beauty and history of Prague as well as meeting people from all around the word. I enjoy every day showing my clients my hometown and providing them the insight into our history and culture.
I am an Art History graduate from the Charles University in Prague, the oldest university in central Europe (1348).
During my studies I spent a semester at Paris – Sorbonne University.
I worked for National Gallery in Prague for two years as a curator of Modern and Contemporary Art Collection.
I also worked for National Heritage Institute in Prague. http://www.npu.cz
I am fully licensed Prague guide.
I have a Certificate of Advanced English, the Cambridge certificate with the global recognition. I was granted CAE in Sydney / Australia where I lived for 2 years.
Beside my own business Prague Steps I cowork with the best guiding company in Prague, Personal Prague Guide, where I was chosen as one of the best guides of the last seasons. Reviews on my service are available on both Prague Steps and Personal Prague Guide TripAdvisor pages. (under the names Betty or Alzbeta)
Leave the stress of planning your trip to me, I will take care of it to make your Prague trip unforgettable.
I am looking forward to meeting you, it will be my pleasure to be your guide.
Betty / email@example.com